Public Insurance Adjuster Services for Business Owners
When dealing with flood loss, fire loss, or the results of another disaster, property
insurance claims present a unique challenge to business owners trying to work without the help of their own claims adjusters. Not only are you faced with critical business recovery decisions,
you are also responsible for damage mitigation, and may soon find yourself navigating a complicated insurance claim complete with business interruption calculations and the need to
produce reams of loss detail for your insurance carrier that may be hard to understand without the assistance of your own insurance adjuster. It is definitely a good time to call in an established
team of expert public adjusters to handle your claim settlement.
What will AI do for you?
Our consultants navigate your insurance claim and build the strongest possible foundation for your financial recovery.
No one knows your business better than you do, and following a major loss is perhaps the most critical time to apply that knowledge toward a successful recovery. A crucial foundation, however, is the financial component. That's where our public insurance adjusters come in by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with infinitely
less hassle for you.
today for more information on how we can help you get everything you're entitled to for your property loss.
What is a Public Insurance Adjuster?
Public adjusters are the only category of insurance adjuster who work exclusively for you, the policyholder.
- A company adjuster (often referred to as simply the "insurance adjuster") works for the insurance company.
- An independent adjuster also works for insurance companies, not for policyholders. They are simply an independent agent rather than an employee, so an independent adjuster could be working for multiple insurance companies.
- A public adjuster represents the only category of insurance adjuster that works exclusively for policyholders and never for insurance companies. This means there´s no inherent conflict of interest when it comes to advocating on your behalf to the insurance company.
Public adjusters will typically contact you after a disaster. It's important for you to know what to ask
so you can distinguish established and trustworthy firms from all the others.
What happens now?
Our public insurance adjusters support you through the entire claim process to achieve the maximum insurance recovery.
Adjusters International will assemble the professionals best suited to your specific claim. Your claim will be assigned to a team of experts who will be with you from beginning to end, personally assuring that all goes smoothly. Our public insurance adjusters can provide some or all of the following services:
- conduct a comprehensive review of your policy;
- assist you in complying with your policy's requirements, such as mitigating further damage and being aware of time limitations;
- work with you to develop a proactive claim management strategy that maximizes your financial recovery;
- conduct a thorough evaluation of your loss, carefully researching, detailing and substantiating every aspect of your claim, including building damage, contents, business interruption, and extra expense claims;
- present and support an itemized claim package to your insurer;
- work as your advocate at all inspections and meetings with your insurance company;
- secure the best possible settlement in the shortest possible time frame; and
- communicate with you every step of the way.
As soon as you engage our team, we swing into action on your behalf. Please don't hesitate to contact us
for more detail on the value our team brings to your side.
What disasters does AI handle?
We can help you recover from any disaster covered under your property insurance policy and its endorsements.
Each of these holds its own unique challenges when it comes to substantiating your claim. With decades of experience and more senior and certified professional public insurance adjusters on staff than any other organization of its kind, Adjusters International has faced them all, successfully bringing thousands of business owners through every type of disaster.
today to tap into our expertise and ensure the best possible outcome for your claim.
How is AI compensated?
Service fees for public insurance adjusters vary by state, but usually represent a percentage of the settled claim.
Property insurance claims are complicated, and the learning curve is steep. Our service fee, usually based on a percentage of your claim, is minimal in relation to your claim settlement and is offset by the better settlement you are likely to receive with our involvement—not to mention the time, hassle, and anxiety our expert insurance adjusters can save you.
In addition, our expertise is focused on improving your financial recovery. If we don't think our involvement will make a difference, we'll tell you.
Over 5,000 glowing references attest to the fact that we stick by our core principles, the first of which is to always look out for our clients' best interests. Please don't hesitate to contact us
to learn more.
Who else has AI helped?
Our insurance adjuster experts have helped thousands of business owners across all types of industries.
We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. A recent internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we´re pretty proud of, and we welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
We highly recommend that you check references of any public insurance adjuster you're considering for the job.